Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gonna Try Harder!

It has been an eternity!!!   I think I am a little weird this way....  I started Rural Farm Rhythms to talk about the farm and farm life.  I started a blog before this one about fitness and health.  I am bored... I get bored really easy. I am into about a million different things and frankly I like to bop around alot.  I can't just pick one subject!!  I have decided that I am GONNA TRY HARDER dog gone it!   I will blog everyday.  I WILL..    ONLy...... It may be about something totally different everyday.  Sewing, crafting, knitting, herbal remedies, do it yourself, whole living, farm life, spirituality, exercise, clothes, hair, singing, dancing, books, nursing (not nursing right now, but I still like talking about it and the benefits), camping, biking, life lessons, bluppers and blunders,  me, motherhood, canning, cooking, soap making etc. etc..  You get the picture.  
   I know a little about a lot, but I want you to fill me in the gaps.  I need your input, your expertise.  Please comment and let's learn, explore, and laugh together!    I will categorize my blogs so you can find what you are looking for.  Yee Haw,  let's get started!

1 comment:

  1. I'll enjoy following along, as I tend to dabble in lots of things, too. We've got a couple of challenges going on at Pecan Bluff that are keeping us busy even this winter ~ Heat with Wood and Eat What You Grow. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete